one guy trying to understand what it means to follow jesus

Tuesday, August 22

better than i can say

Check out this post from Mike Cope's blog. I bought the book last night on Mike's recommendation and at 100 pages in I can tell you it's one of the best books I've read in a while.

* * * * *

updated saturday, august 26, 2006 at 12:36 am

Okay, four days later and 250 pages into the book and all I can say is that it's not for the faint of heart. It will challenge you in all kinds of ways, but Claiborne sticks strong to scripture and clearly has a deep love for God and his people.

I highly recommend The Irresistible Revolution, but I do so with a caution: read it only if you are ready to be challenged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
 
php hit counter